Sunday, November 21, 2010

Errands

Today was a pretty good day. Will was off work so I was able to run some errands and leave the kiddos at home with him. I've been playing with the idea of making ring slings and selling them in an Etsy shop. I got the fabric to make one for myself and one as a baby gift for someone else and if they turn out well I think I'm going to go for it! Money has bit tighter than normal going into these holidays and I'm sure it won't pick up in time to help for this year, but it'd be great if I could make some money to help contribute and maybe a little "mad money." I also got ribbon to make the girls hair bows for the holidays and hope to have some done tomorrow. Pics to come once done!









A pic I had to share, Christin sticking her tongue out.






And Caitlyn hogging my side of the bed this morning... I slept at the foot of the bed after their 4am feeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment