Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Going into tomorrow I can't help but to think of everything I have to be thankful of. The list is just never ending but I wanted to share with everyone some of the things I have to be thankful for.

  1. My wonderful husband who puts up with all my "blonde" comments and mood swings... pregnant or not.
  2. My adorable son who, to me, is the most perfect 22 month old I've ever known. He is cute, smart and at this very moment has me smiling inside and out as he dances along to "never had a friend like me" on Aladdin.
  3. My precious Caitlyn, who despite her "I want what I want" attitude (I know, already) has her absolutely sweet moments and I am thankful every moment for her.
  4. My sweet little Christin who is so calm, patient and precious, even at only 2 months old. I absolutely love the way she just shares at me and it just makes my heart melt. 
  5. I'm thankful that through patience, resistance and support from my husband I am able to exclusively breastfeed my twins.
  6. Having a wonderful family who is loving, understanding and supportive.
  7. Friends who care about my family and I, and are there for us. Especially thankful for Jessi from Caterpillar Family for saving me with great hats for my girls for tomorrow ;)
I know I have SO much more to be thankful for but those are on the top of my list. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment