Friday, November 19, 2010

First post...

Ok so I'm new to this whole blog thing. I have several friends who do it and I figured I'd give it a try. I guess I'll start with telling about myself. My name is Angie and I'm 25 years old. I've been married for 3 years to my wonderful (most days lol) husband Will and we have 3 beautiful children together. Our oldest, Nathan, is 22 months old and full of personality. He loves music, dancing and all things Disney. We are also blessed with 8 week old twin girls... and yes, they are identical. I am a somewhat crafty momma who loves sewing and other fun projects. I'm an avid babywearer and have this new drive to share that love and knowledge with other moms and mom to be's who have NO idea what they are missing out on. I guess that's enough for now and hopefully one of my blogger friends will clue me in to what this whole thing is about soon. I'll leave you with some pics of my wonderful kiddos.

Nathan

Caitlyn

Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment