Thursday, December 23, 2010

4am we meet again...

Since I am up for the girls' 4am feeding I figure now is as good a time as any to update on my recent projects. I finished Caitlyn's checkered blanket to match Christin's and made them matching mini blankets for loveys. They are both cute little cuddlers so I think they'll get some good use from them. I've also sewn together a secret Santa gift and just need to sew the trim around it and make the other secret Santa gift. I also plan to make The girls soft sole shoes out of some great finds I found in the remnats bin the other day. I also made them each a new hair clip yesterday. I think I know how the elves feel! :)



















Also, the girls had another weight check today and they have both gained even more! I am so thrilled and even more so that we don't have to go back for a month now. I still can't believe my baby girls are 3 months old already! Christin weighed in at 8lbs 8oz and Caitlyn a whopping 8lbs 12oz. My cute tiny girls are getting bigger slowly but surely!













No comments:

Post a Comment