Friday, December 17, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Ok it's been a while since I've posted but its been busy with Christmas coming up! I have been in last minute Christmas mode the past few days. I've had most of the gifts done since black Friday but still needed a few more things for the girls and stocking stuffers. I decided to make the girls blankets for Christmas as a special gift for them they could use and save so I went to Joanns today and if course I got myself in trouble. They had the cutest cuddle fabric so they are now going to get 2 blankets each and probably matching loveys. I still have several projects left to accomplish in the next week (4 more blankets at least) and I'm thinking about making them soft sole shoes also. I finished Christin's quilted blanket today though and plan to start on Caitlyn's tonight. Here is Christin's....






Not perfect but cute and definately usable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment